Client, Employer, or Organization: MDIIO
Name of Contact: Curtis Serna
Job or Opportunity Description: We (www.mdiio.com) are looking for a creative, innovative graphic design intern with a passion for music to join our team, expand their skillset, and continue their passion for art and design. You will be exposed to many different types of media projects and the operations of the music industry. This position offers the opportunity to work with influential members of the global music community through various artistic outlets on a wide variety of projects.
In this position, you will work with our close-knit creative team in Los Angeles, New York and Chicago (with offices opening in Nashville, Austin, London and Sweden in 2018). You will have the opportunity to be involved and work with our creative department on a vast array of projects that are constantly expanding your skillset and exposure to the music industry.
This is an unpaid internship position but could potentially lead to a full time paid position in the summer. The right candidate will have some experience with all items listed below and must have their own laptop to work from with all required Adobe software.
We’re looking for someone with:
• Interest in learning more about graphic design, illustration, photo and video editing, and apparel design;
• Interest & knowledge of the music industry;
• Knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Adobe Premier and After Effects a plus;
• Must be willing to come into our office 20 hours per week (or to meet specific school qualifications);
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and a strong attention to detail;
• Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment-Strong work ethic;
• Must be able to work overtime on projects with tight deadlines;
• Able to work independently to complete tasks – must have proper time management and organizational skills;
• Some photo editing and or apparel paneling experience a plus;
• Experience with WordPress is also a plus.
What’s In It for You?
• The opportunity to learn and work within the global music industry while enhancing your skills and knowledge as a graphic designer in the professional field;
• This is likely to lead to a full-time position.
Required education: igh school or equivalent
Required experience: year
Other Requirements: Portfolio showcasing your best works.
Be a part of the MDIIO team and apply today! Please send resume to email@example.com kindly include your name and “Graphic Designer Intern” in the email subject header.
Estimated Compensation: $0